HiveMQ 3.3.4 Released
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: April 5, 2018
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.3.4. This is a maintenance release for the 3.3 series and brings the following improvements:
- Increased performance when a node joins an existing cluster with a lot of stored queued messages
- Fixed subscription metric showing incorrect values after cluster topology change
- Improved cleanup of expired information in the cluster to reduce memory usage with lots of short lived clients
- Fixed a reference counting issue when there is a conflict for outgoing messages flows after network split
- Fixed an issue with rolling upgrades in an edge case where a new node is joining during network-split
- Improved compatibility of operating system metrics and Java 9
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.3.x user.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team