HiveMQ 3.3.1 released
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.3.1. This is a maintenance release for the 3.3 series and brings the following improvements:
- Increased performance for offline message queues on disk
- Improved user experience when inspecting client details for TLS clients in the Web UI
- Improved user experience when creating a trace recording in the Web UI
- Improved logging for HiveMQ file persistence on Windows
- Fixed an issue which could lead to the OnPubackReceivedCallback being executed when inflight queue is full
- Fixed an issue when a message is created via the plugin system and added to an offline message queue
- Fixed an issue where the convenience methods for a SslCertificate might return null for certain extensions
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.3.x user.
Have a great day,
The HiveMQ Team