HiveMQ 3.2.9 released
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.2.9. This is a maintenance release for the 3.2 series and brings the following improvements:
- Improved Logging for configured TLS Cipher Suites
- Improved Retained Message Metrics
- Improved support for Java 9
- Fixed an issue where the metric half-full-queue.count could show an incorrect value
- Fixed an issue that could cause cluster nodes to wait for operational nodes on startup indefinitely
- Improved payload reference counting for single node deployments
- Fixed an issue with rolling upgrades in an edge case where a node with a newer version is joining during network-split
- Improved Shutdown behaviour for OnPublishReceivedCallbacks and plugin system services
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.2.x user.
Have a great day,
The HiveMQ Team