HiveMQ 3.2.8 released
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.2.8. This is a maintenance release for the 3.2 series and brings the following improvements:
- Improved performance for payload disk persistence
- Improved performance for subscription disk persistence
- Improved exception handling in OnSubscribeCallback when an Exception is not caught by a plugin
- Fixed an issue where the metric for discarded messages “QoS 0 Queue not empty” was increased when a client is offline
- Fixed an issue where the convenience methods for a SslCertificate might return null for certain extensions
- Fixed an issue which could lead to the OnPubackReceivedCallback being executed when inflight queue is full
- Fixed an issue where a scheduled background cleanup job could cause an error in the logs
- Fixed an issue which could lead to an IllegalArgumentException when sending a QoS 0 message in a rare edge-case
- Fixed an issue where a error “Exception while handling batched publish request” was logged without reason
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.2.x user.
Have a great day,
The HiveMQ Team