HiveMQ 3.2.6 released
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.2.6. This is a maintenance release for the 3.2 series and brings the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue that caused IOExceptions to be wrongfully logged when a client disconnected.
- Fixed an issue that could cause cluster nodes to not be operational
- Fixed an issue that could cause a HiveMQ single node to fail start up, when persistent data existed
- Fixed an issue that could cause the attempt of decreasing a payload reference counter that was already zero
- Improved performance when nodes (re)join a cluster
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We strongly recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.2.x user.
Have a great day,
The HiveMQ Team