HiveMQ 3.2.5 released
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.2.5. This is a maintenance release for the 3.2 series and brings the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue that caused cluster nodes to not be operational for a long time after start up
- Fixed an issue that could cause wildcard (+ operator) subscriptions to get lost
- Fixed an issue that could cause QoS=1 messages to get lost when using cleanSession=false and shared subscription groups
- Fixed an issue that could cause the current session count metric to be incorrect
- Fixed an issue that could lead to QoS=0 message to be resent incorrectly when using shared subscriptions
- Fixed various issues that could cause false Exceptions to be logged
- Fixed an issue that could lead to an increase in memory usage when using retained messages
- Improved documentation
- Improved logging
- Performance improvements
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We strongly recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.2.x user.
Have a great day,
The HiveMQ Team