HiveMQ 3.2.4 Released
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: April 27, 2017
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.2.4. This is a maintenance release for the 3.2 series and brings the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue with duplicate delivery for QoS=2 messages
- Fixed an cluster issue that could cause the loss of queued messages with shared subscriptions
- Fixed an authorization issue with retained messages
- Fixed an issue that could cause the loss of queued messages in rare edge cases
- Enabled the use of the publishToClient() for shared subscriptions in the Publish Service of the plugin SPI
- Increased cluster stability in network split scenarios
- Fixed wrongly calculated metrics for dropped messages
- Fixed an issue preventing the OnPublishSendCallback being called for queued and retained messages
- Deprecated client-bind-port for tcp transport*
- Improved logging
- Improved HiveMQ bootstrap behavior for Kubernetes and Openshift Environments
- Performance improvements
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
- see the upgrade guide if this effects your configuration.
We strongly recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.2.x user.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team