HiveMQ 3.2.10 released
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.2.10.
HiveMQ 3.2.10 is the last release of the 3.2.x series. We recommend to upgrade to the HiveMQ 3.3 or 3.4 series.
It is a maintenance release which brings the following improvements:
- Improved cleanup of expired information in the cluster to reduce memory usage with lots of short lived clients
- Fixed an issue where the session.count metric was not decremented correctly
- Fixed subscription metric showing incorrect values after cluster topology change
- Fixed an issue with rolling upgrades in an edge case where a new node is joining during network-split
- Fixed an issue where SubscriptionStore.getSubscriptions() returned inconsistent data
- Fixed an issue where message flow was not consistent after node restart
- Fixed errorlogs during the HiveMQ shutdown process
- Improved Java 10 compatibility for windows deployments
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.2.x user.
Have a great day,
The HiveMQ Team