HiveMQ 3.2.1 Released
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: November 8, 2016
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.2.1. This is the first maintenance release for the 3.2 series and brings the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue that could cause very huge files in the persistence folder
- Fixed a potential memory leak caused by misbehaving MQTT clients in the cluster
- Fixed a problem with rolling upgrades that could occur under some circumstances
- Fixed a problem caused by authorization plugins that could prevent HiveMQ from sending out messages
- Fixed an issue that could cause messages to be lost with shared subscriptions when clients disconnect while delivering a message
- Fixed cluster message metric names for monitoring purposes
- Silenced a log message that indicated (wrongly) that keystores were reloaded
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We strongly recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.2.x user.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team