HiveMQ 3.1.8 Released
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: January 16, 2017
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.1.8. This is a maintenance release and brings the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue with rolling upgrades
- Fixed an issue with multiple subscriptions to root wildcard, using different QoS levels
- Fixed client session metrics
- Fixed an issue with cluster discovery
- Improved backpressure handling for QoS0 messages
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.1.x user.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team