HiveMQ 3.1.10 Released
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: April 27, 2017
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.1.10. This is a maintenance release and brings the following improvements:
- Fixed an authorization issue with retained messages
- Fixed a cluster issue that could cause the loss of queued messages with shared subscriptions
- Fixed an issue that could cause the loss of queued messages in rare edge cases
- Deprecated client-bind-port for tcp transport
- Increased cluster stability in network split scenarios
- Enabled the use of the publishToClient() for shared subscriptions in the Publish Service of the plugin SPI
- Improved logging
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.1.x user.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team