The HiveMQ MQTT Client 1.2.2 is released
Written by Silvio Giebl
Category: HiveMQ MQTT Client MQTT Client
Published: April 9, 2021
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ MQTT Client 1.2.2.
This patch release for version 1.2 includes the following improvements:
🐞 Bug fixes
- Fixed that a failure to shutdown the netty event loop leaves bad executor in cache
- Fixed that threads are not terminated when using manual acknowledgement with QoS 0
- The client always reads the DISCONNECT message even if the server closes the connection while the client sends data
- SSLExceptions and ProxyConnectExceptions are not logged unnecessarily when they are handled correctly
- Direct publishing to Maven Central
- Improved Gradle build files
You can get the new version as a Maven artifact from Maven Central or JitPack.
Also check out the project on GitHub.
We recommend upgrading to this patch release for all HiveMQ MQTT Client library users.
Have a great day,
Silvio from the HiveMQ Team