HiveMQ Community Edition 2020.6 is released
Written by Silvio Giebl
Category: HiveMQ CE
Published: November 17, 2020
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ CE 2020.6.
This release provides plenty of great improvements and fixes:
- Improved memory usage when large payloads (10MB+) are published
🐞 Bug fixes
- Limited the size of the RocksDB log files
- Fixed a bug where the Prometheus extension did not return metrics under load
- Fixed automatic creation of a heap dump when HiveMQ runs out of memory
- Fixed an issue where message delivery stopped for one client with a persistent session after a HiveMQ restart
- The embedded artifact refers to the right hivemq-extension-sdk dependency version
You can find more information about and download the release on the GitHub release page. Additionally, we released a new version of the Prometheus Monitoring Extension (GitHub release page).
You can get the new embedded API as a Maven artifact from Maven Central, JCenter, or JitPack.
Be sure to check out the project on GitHub.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ Community Edition user.
Have a great day,
Silvio from the HiveMQ Team