HiveMQ 4.7.2 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: November 3, 2021
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.7.2.
This maintenance release for the 4.7 series includes the following improvements:
- Improved publish handling for QoS 0 messages during rolling upgrades.
- Significantly improved publish performance for fan-out scenarios that use QoS 0 messages.
- Adjusted handling of QoS level changes at the publish message interceptor for increased stability.
- Improved client event history handling for better performance in cases with large numbers of random client identifiers.
- Streamlined processing of batched publish requests for improved stability and performance.
- Fixed an issue with attention logs in the control center that could cause spurious exceptions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a memory leak when clients instantly disconnect after connecting.
- Corrected the output to file option in the
subscribecommand of the MQTT-CLI to ensure proper file creation.
- Fixed an issue in HiveMQ-Swarm where simulated clients would not reuse authentication information after a disconnect event.
- Fixed the
create hashcommand in ESE-helper.
If you currently use HiveMQ 4.x, we recommend upgrading to version 4.7.2.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team