HiveMQ 3.1.7 released
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.1.7. This is a maintenance release and brings the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue that could prevent to send CONNACK messages in the cluster in rare circumstances
- Fixed a potential memory leak caused by misbehaving MQTT clients in the cluster
- Fixed a problem with rolling upgrades that could occur under some circumstances
- Fixed a problem caused by authorization plugins that could prevent HiveMQ from sending out messages
- Fixed a problem that allowed clients to publish to $SYS topics under some rare circumstances
- Fixed a problem with wildcard subscriptions that were not replicated in the cluster under some circumstances
- Fixed an issue that would send out queued messages with a wrong QoS level under some rare circumstances in the cluster
- Fixed an issue that could cause messages to be lost with shared subscriptions when clients disconnect while delivering a message
- Fixed cluster message metric names for monitoring purposes
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.1.x user.
Have a great day,
The HiveMQ Team